Ok, so our housing situation… I’ve been praying hard core for God to clearly mark the path we’re supposed to take on this one. I had a dream last night set in one of the houses we looked at with our realtor. But the path to the other house of the friend was just given the green light. I prayed that God would show me the right choice to make by having the house from the dream under contract so I would know if the other house was the correct option. So I texted my realtor and she said that the house from the dream was still available. It’s a good deal cheaper and would decrease our monthly payment, but isn’t nearly as up to date as the other house and now I don’t know what to do. I’m asking for your prayers on this one. I need some answers and we have people waiting to hear from us on our decision and I’m a little nervous because this decision can and will affect our credit for the rest of our lives, and at the very least, until we move again. In which case, we’d have to find another home and it would still be affecting our credit and our financial situation… Please pray that God will clearly mark the path we should choose! We need all the help we can get!


What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s